July 2, 2021 at 12:03 pmsncythSubscriber
I have a Question concerning the needed Material Data for a CZM Material. I need to enter the "maximum normal contact stress". Transfering this thermonology to an experiment does that mean I stick two objects together with glue and the maximum stress when applying a force normal to the glue is the value needed?
I've read 4.12. Cohesive Zone Material (CZM) Model (bme.hu) but I'm not quite sure about this value.July 6, 2021 at 8:06 am1shanAnsys EmployeeHave a look at https://www.ansystips.com/2018/01/adhesive-czm-ansys-parameters.html. The paper by Dastjerdi et al used in this article precisely shows how to translate test data into parameters required by ANSYS.
July 9, 2021 at 4:32 amsncythSubscriberThank you 1shan! Really helpful.Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.