October 26, 2023 at 7:01 pmjavat33489Subscriber
I'm simulating drilling.
The stage of using fatigue has come.
I used the following cards in my calculation:
CURVE - SN
My problem is that the d3ftg file is not written, although I specified the write cycle:
I set the cycle for recording d3plot to 0.1, and also for d3ftg. But after writing to d3plot, writing to d3fg does not occur, in addition, the calculation simply freezes to infinity, and if you look at the processor load, it is not there.
October 27, 2023 at 3:54 pmErik KostsonAnsys Employee
Try to post this in the LS-Dyna forum also.
All the best
October 27, 2023 at 4:25 pm
October 28, 2023 at 10:57 amjavat33489Subscriber
The topic in LS-Dyna is closed.
Could you respond to this thread?
I really need help on where I can look to find the cause.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to do the frequency response of the nonlinear vibration of a flexible PCB?
- Importing Line and Solid Bodies from SpaceClaim to Mechanical
- how to open SendCommand in Ansys
- problems facing during solution
- Still facing the same issue
- Failed to move file from solver directory to scratch directory: file.rst
- Adaptive Sizing
- Stiffness factor
- Import DAT file
- Import pressure data (coordinates and value) to ansys workbench through excel
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.