April 21, 2018 at 11:14 pmNeel PatelSubscriber
I am using fluid flow fluent and transient structural to simulate for 2 way FSI problem but when i connected this two system with system coupling the system coupling does not show participants. I already update the project. Can anyone help me with this?
April 22, 2018 at 12:59 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
If you are using the ANSYS Student license, that does not support 2-way FSI coupling.
If you are on a Research or Academic license, then you can solve 2-way FSI coupling.
May 2, 2018 at 9:01 pmNeel PatelSubscriber
I am using Academic version. Now the system is connected with each other but after some iteration it shows dynamic mesh error. So, could you help me how to set dynamic mesh for 2- way FSI??
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.