June 20, 2019 at 12:11 pmabd fsSubscriber
I have an unsteady and turbulent flow, I have established the data sampling box for time statistics.
the time step Ee-5 and the number of time step 6000. I wish to perform a mean study of the results.
I recorded the files every 50-time step.
I do not know what I can put as a value in the sampling box for time statistics.
I want to average after 2100 where the flow becomes stable.
so an average between 2100 and 6000
Could you help me calculate the average speed over time for this transient simulation?
June 21, 2019 at 5:25 amDrAmineAnsys EmployeeStart the sampling when you think it's high time to sample. You can do that via journal or scheme journal with if condition or just click it via GUI.
June 21, 2019 at 8:30 amabd fsSubscriber
Thank you so much Amine.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.