July 13, 2018 at 1:49 pmAdisaSubscriber
Does someone has the link of debugging non-converging analysis. I read that nonlinear analysis (contact, material,geometry) causes more problem. I am looking for example of the Solution Output with description what mean codes in the Solver Output or explanation of messages which appear when analysis do not convergence. I did a few the non linear analysis and Peter has help me, but I want to see even more the examples. If somebody founds the links or some tips for non linear analysis. Please tell me.
July 13, 2018 at 2:18 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
I would recommend these resources:
I am sure others can add to this but this is a very generic question and it often depends on the problem you are trying to solve.
July 15, 2018 at 12:17 pmAdisaSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.