September 14, 2022 at 11:27 pmmra91Subscriber
I am trying to add dwell waiting time for each layer in DED process in Workbench 2022 R2. I have added the G4 command with multiple syntaxes (attached) but it seems that it is not being read and applied by the software. I also cchecked the dwell time to yes and selected the commands to be G4, G04 on the software (attached). The simulation is run but the final results is the same as running without the dwell time (the total time is the same). I am printing a simple wall with 10 layers for this simulation. I would appreciate it if you can tell me how we can set waiting dwell time for each layer.
September 15, 2022 at 12:29 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
I think you have asked the same query in different post: Add Dwell waiting time in ANSYS DED process Workbench 2022 R2
September 15, 2022 at 9:01 pmmra91Subscriber
I first asked there but I found that asking the question here would be better. Once I get a response on any one of them I will remove the other one.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.