April 14, 2022 at 12:43 pmBibillSubscriber
I am writing some UDFs to solve a UDS equation in Fluent. For that, I defined its Flux, Diffusivity and Source term.
I have checked separately the three UDFs and I have an issue regarding the DEFINE_UDS_FLUX one.
My goal is to modify the default convective flux (rho*[u,v,w]) by a convective flux built with C_UDMIs i.e. rho*[UDMI(0),UDMI(1),UDMI(2)]
Here is an attempt:
real NV_VEC(psi), NV_VEC(A);
NV_D(psi, =, F_UDMI(f,t,0), F_UDMI(f,t,1), F_UDMI(f,t,2));
NV_S(psi, *=, F_R(f,t));
However, I only have cell values (C_UDMI) instead of Face UDMI (F_UDMI), it therefore yields to some issues. Does anyone know how to "transfer" my cell values into F_UDMI? Or does anyone know how to modify the convective flux with C_UDMI?
Thanks in advance!April 15, 2022 at 6:36 pmKarthik RAdministratorHello:
You can run a "begin_c_loop ...... end_c_loop", identify the cells next to the face thread you are looking for, and then copy the cell UDMI values into the face UDMIs.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag
Top Rated Tags