July 26, 2023 at 5:47 pmmurad BsharatSubscriberGreetings,My Inquiry:
My objective is to establish a comprehensive definition for a concrete material capable of exhibiting softening behavior under both compression and tension loads, utilizing the Mander concrete model with damage plasticity. I am seeking guidance on the appropriate procedure to achieve this.
1- Im have the data for the degrom (stress -strain)
2- my project is analysis structure nonlinear time history to get the maximum displacement ander seismic
July 28, 2023 at 1:14 pmJohn DoyleAnsys Employee
I am assuming you are using MAPDL or WB-Mechanical. If so, please refer to the MAPDL Material Reference Manual on Geomechanics options. The Menetrey-Willam material option offers softening in tension and compression (Section 4.11 of R2023-R2 MAPDL docs).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.