February 2, 2021 at 9:46 amomidrastkhizSubscriber
I have structural segment which is part of stator of the generator and the material's properties for a few elements are unknown ( due to adding resin to the coils (copper) and lamination steel (stainless steel), and I started to set different inputs parameter (interval or a set of numbers) for the density and Young's modulus and Poisson's ratio, and for output parameter, I chose 7th natural frequency, and after I update design points I get this error about failing RSM, which I guess it is about Remote Solver Manager, can you please help me with it? I am using a laptop from a company with a valid license for ANSYS 18.2.
- Is it Possible to solve it without a server? Like changing Solution Process in Tools?
- Is it possible to chose an interval for input parameter with steps ? for example in case of density, we choose 7850 to 8000 with steps of 5 like in MATLAB 7850:5:8000 and gets diagram for it?
- How can I make a connection between MATLAB and ANSYS? My goal is to optimize the natural frequency by changing 3 parameters such as density, Young's modulus and Poisson Ratio, and minimize the error between the simulation results I got from ANSYS with the real experiment results, and I want to do it by optimization methods like genetic algorithm and basically doing an iteration method in which from MATLAB I need to define a range for each parameter and then by calling ANSYS, get the results and then using this result in MATLAB and check it with experiment results and doing this again and again,...
Thank you so much in advanceFebruary 8, 2021 at 4:02 pmHuiLiuAnsys EmployeeHello Please refrain from creating duplicate posts for the same question. We will respond to your question here soon.
I'm closing this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.