November 14, 2019 at 7:59 pm
November 15, 2019 at 10:31 ammbeliaevAnsys Employee
please first check mesh size. Also from material properties I see you set BH curves for T11 and T33. If you would like to set it as air please set simple as values
November 15, 2019 at 11:41 amcamarajoeSubscribert11 & t33 are BH curves for air. I simulated it again putting just 1 for t11 &t33 and got the same result
November 15, 2019 at 1:19 pmmbeliaevAnsys Employee
air is linear material. It does not have BH curve (only theoretically)
have you checked the mesh in your model, is it fine enough?
November 15, 2019 at 5:05 pmcamarajoeSubscriber
It is fine enough. Thank you for your input.
November 19, 2019 at 10:06 ammbeliaevAnsys Employee
can you please upload your model to some drive and share a link?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.