December 13, 2018 at 2:19 pmtheiskpSubscriber
I'm writing my bachelor at the moment
I'm doing an analysis on a lattice tower, where the cross braces is bolted on. Are there any way to change the contact faces and types on these at once, or do I really have to go through all of the individual bolt connections?
December 13, 2018 at 3:02 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
I have created a tutorial on the Object Generator in Mechanical. This lets you create multiple copies of an object automatically.
If this works for you, please click the Is Solution link below this post, or reply with followup questions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Cannot apply load on node
- Colors and Mesh Display