October 23, 2018 at 9:49 amrounaksinghSubscriber
Hi, I am getting following error while running the a hfss simulation. G3dmesher is crashing
Definition Mesh, process mesh3d : Unexpected internal software error code -99 with module id 0.
The log file is below. It was run on a linux cluster with 1 node, 20 cores and 200GB of RAM.
October 23, 2018 at 9:45 pmrounaksinghSubscriber
This error was generated when I was running simulation in Electronics Desktop v18.1. When I ran the same file with Electronics Desktop v19.2, there was no error. The simulation seems to be running on the same computer.
The problem is unsure. May be a version-related problem which has been solved in the next version
December 31, 2018 at 12:34 pmnoamannaseerSubscriber
I am facing the same problem, did you able to solve this error.
December 31, 2018 at 11:55 pmrounaksinghSubscriber
I just upgrade the version to 19.2
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.