April 28, 2023 at 2:56 amSanjib GurungSubscriber
Hi, can the wall geometry defined in an overset mesh be deformed using a UDF (DEFINE_GRID_MOTION)? Thanks!
April 28, 2023 at 11:26 amRobAnsys Employee
It doesn't say you can't, https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/Secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/corp/v231/en/flu_ug/flu_ug_sec_overset.html but you may need go be careful that remeshing doesn't interact badly with the overset cells.
April 28, 2023 at 6:00 pmSanjib GurungSubscriber
Thanks! I cannot open the link. It asks me to complete my customer registration.
May 2, 2023 at 9:10 amRobAnsys Employee
Click on Help in Fluent. Then copy the link into that browser. The software gives you a token/cookie/biscuit to bypass the log in.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.