March 30, 2023 at 5:33 pmahmad aljghbeerSubscriber
how i can design such this antenna by using HFSS
April 10, 2023 at 2:58 pmAnchal SinghAnsys Employee
Here are a few suggestions to start with the simulation of the meander line antenna:
- First simulate any other antenna (maybe patch antenna or planar dipole antenna) using Antenna Toolkit to learn about the various nodes (such as Excitations, Boundaries, Analysis Setup, Frequency sweep, Far Field Radiation Setup, etc.) that need to be assigned / set.
- Create the geometry of the meander line antenna in HFSS, assign various nodes, and simulate the design. You may assign variables for the various dimensions of the antenna, just to parametrize them, in case you need.
- You can go through Lesson 3 of the course Microstrip Patch Antenna Creation Using Ansys HFSS Antenna Toolkit — Lesson 3 - ANSYS Innovation Courses for your reference.
Hope this may help!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.