June 3, 2019 at 7:34 pmjainanup27SubscriberWhile generating DOE for Response Surface optimization is there any way that the values of the DOE generated has only two significant digits. For eg. assume p1 paramater has lower bound of 0.3 and upper bound of 0.5. I want the DOE values in between 0.30 to 0.50. The ANSYS Design Exploration tool gives DOE points like 0.3569, 0.4897, 0.3487 etc. I want those values to be like 0.35/0.48/0.34 etc i.e. only two significant digits. The reason being if I have three/four significant digits the DOE generates two points that differ on the third significant digit like 0.345 and 0.346 which is of no use to me and unnecessarily increases my sample space
June 11, 2019 at 10:07 amDrAmineAnsys Employee
Under Tools>Option>Appearance reduce the number of signification digits to minimum which is 3.
June 11, 2019 at 6:36 pmjainanup27Subscriber
Thanks for your reply!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Local Sensitivity and Sensitivities: what difference?
- How many designs are generated while performing optimization using Optislang with NLPQL?
- Errors about integrate executable into ANSYS Workbench using ACT
- Optislang workbench add-in
- Parameter relationships for Optimization
- DesignXplorer vs optiSLang for Workbench CFD Optimization
- ANSYS Optislang
- DOE all design points give the same results as the first calculation
- Parametric study: Batch mode
- Design of Experiment points: Design Exploration
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.