December 5, 2022 at 7:07 pmSaif KhalidSubscriber
How can I design a switched reluctance motor and make a change in its geometry and then make an improvement in the geometry parameterss in order to improve its characteristics
December 6, 2022 at 11:42 amRobAnsys Employee
With any simulation it's a case of understanding the physics, and that may require you to build a simple model of the device. Once you can see the results, use your knowledge of the device to implement design changes. Or, use a parametric sweep over dimension/property/boundary condition and an output parameter to create a response surface and hunt for the "best" design.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.