September 3, 2020 at 3:50 pmtllaroseSubscriberI am trying to take a topology optimized part and thread it into a geometry tab on a SS flow. I am update, refreshing, and using to design validation option. Why is this operation still failing?.Thanks,nTimn
September 4, 2020 at 12:03 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys EmployeennWhat is the error message you get?nRegards,nAshish Khemkan
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- check element type
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.