May 19, 2022 at 5:21 amemrehangursoySubscriber
I want to export the result obtained from the Chart. I am creating a Chart and I can see the value on the y-axis. Also, I can see the min and max value Chart-->Data Series-->>Series 1 (right click)-->Statistics. But, when I exported the Chart x-axis and y-axis values, the file that has the .csv extension is not compatible (Surface Nusselt Value is come as scientific. I want to as fixed.May 19, 2022 at 7:14 amNikhil NaraleAnsys EmployeeHello,
Can you post these images directly into the comment section and not attach it? Ansys employees are not allowed to download any attachments from here.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘Desultoriness between Chart and Export File’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.