January 27, 2022 at 7:03 pmgandolfSubscriber
Is it possible to create an EGR Network with the DI Engine model, similar to the sample with HCCI? I have tried with the DI model, but it doesn't seem to accept any initialization inputs for the reactant species since it is receiving an input from the injector. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!February 14, 2022 at 8:53 pmJudy CooperAnsys EmployeeHi Gandolf:
The trick in setting up a lot of these EGRs is to be sure to pick up the initialization area of the PSR. This is just above the inlet location on the left side of the square that contains the PSR symbol. You can move hover over the PSR and then drag a line when this lights up.
The engines cannot accept an inlet stream if they are closed, but they can accept initialization streams:
In the case of the DI engine, this is not a closed system, and it needs an inlet as well:
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- Exporting Data Results
Top Rated Tags