August 19, 2018 at 7:39 pmbamdadslrSubscriberHi all, i want to determine the resistance of a rod inside the soil in a wide frequnecy range, say from DC to 10 MHz. I wanted to know if maxwell is more suitable to do so or HFSS? What are the general differences between these two?
- The topic ‘Difference between Maxwell and HFSS’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Applying rotor skew
- Effect of region on force calculation
- How to make the available GPU on my Desktop to be used for direct solver simulations in ANSYS HFSS ?
- Parasolid entity check failed for part
- HFSS Parasolid Error
- Induction Heating Simulation
- Co-simulation between HFSS and structural/workbench
- IBIS AMI models
- Radial and Tangential force
- example files
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.