May 28, 2019 at 2:27 pmAdhityaKrishnanSubscriber
I am facing a problem in initializing different initial temperature for two different objects in ansys transient thermal. Can anyone suggest a method to proceed? Thanks for the help in advance
May 28, 2019 at 6:26 pmjj77Subscriber
What do you mean by different objects - can you add a screen shots of your wb project and details - the more info the easier for us to give feedback.
If you mean how to set different reference temp. for different parts, then under details of the part and definition, set reference temp. option to by body and then type in the ref. temp. for that body, see below:
May 28, 2019 at 8:11 pm
May 29, 2019 at 2:50 pmAdhityaKrishnanSubscriber
I found the solution to this problem.
Create a named selection of the entity that you want to initialize. BODY1
Create a command in the analysis : IC,NODE,LAB,VALUE,VALUE1,VALUE2,NEND,NINL
NODE: Select the named selection :BODY1
Lab : TEMP
Run the program.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to move duplicated ansys project position in workbench GUI
- unable to open files in ansys
- Download MATLAB toolbox AnsysAAS
- An unknown error with memory occurred during solution.
- Error: Unable to open some designs in this project – Corrupted project files
- Desginpoints in Ansys 18.2 workbench got stuck at the stage of updating model in static structural
- ANSYS Multi field 2-way FSI data coupling issue
- Ansys solving system coupling problems on a remote cluster does not provide constant results.
- Material constant Damping calculation
- How to export high resolution images in APDL
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.