October 10, 2018 at 5:34 pmElfster85Subscriber
So I have been trying to get meshing right for my complex geometry (imported CAD file) however all the tutorials on youtube seem to have different meshing interfaces compared to mine, as seen in the pictures. I have ansys academic student 19.2
October 11, 2018 at 4:39 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Can you please insert images. As ANSYS employee, we are not allowed to download attachments. Also let us know know which tutorials you are refering to.
October 24, 2018 at 5:03 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Is your issue resolved?
October 24, 2018 at 8:04 amElfster85Subscriber
October 24, 2018 at 10:49 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Glad that issue is resolved.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.