August 7, 2022 at 4:13 pmgreg2835Subscriber
One of our engineers created a simulation in 2021 R1 that we are very happy with. He shared it on another machine that uses 2022 R1, but the results are very different. In 2022 R1 there is a stress concetration at a contact region (beam reprsenting a fastener) that is not present in 2021 R1. Is anyone aware of why this would occur? A big thank you in advance.
August 8, 2022 at 12:42 pm
August 8, 2022 at 4:25 pmgreg2835Subscriber
Thanks Aniket. We will comb through the files. I'll report back if we find anything in case it is helpful to others.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display