February 28, 2023 at 6:55 amteddie smithSubscriber
Diffraction angle (-90~90 degree)
February 28, 2023 at 5:12 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
It seems this is a duplicate to this post: Diffraction angle (-90~90 degree) .If not, please reply, I will ask a Korean speaking colleague to help you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Q analysis 관련
- FDTD Monitor visualizer의 scaling에 대해 문의드립니다.
- Diverging simulation error
- FDTD boundary condition 질문 드립니다.
- 물질의 material gain 관련 질문입니다.
- FDTD-effective refractive index 관련 질문입니다.
- Angle의 unwrap 기능 unwrap 기능
- metasurface에서 circular polarization light의 phase와 conversion efficiency 구하는 방법
- Regarding Heat simulation
- Cone structure 관련 질문드립니다.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.