October 10, 2020 at 10:04 amLambrescuSubscriberHello,nPLease help me with the following issue:nI am doing a direct optimization for a structural, linear static problem. The convergence is reached. When I replace the value for the only parameter considered in the original model, I get values that do not matche the optimization result.nTo be mode specific, my objective is that the equivalent stress-290 [MPa] is zero, with only a parameter (a thickness). When I replace the value for the thickness obtained after the optimization, the equivalent stress-290 is more than 30 MPa, instead of the -2MPa obtained after the optimization.nMany thanksnIonutn
October 10, 2020 at 12:33 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriberPlease show screen snapshots of the model, the parameter, the output, the optimization tables, etc and if you can, create a .wbpz file, put that in a zip file, and if it is < 50 MB, you can attach that to your reply where you must also state the version of Ansys you are using. If the file size is too large, Clear Generate Data on the Mesh, save and archive and it will be smaller.n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.