TAGGED: Ansys Discovery
April 25, 2022 at 8:25 pmann.vottaSubscriber
Hi, I downloaded Discovery and activated the trial license, but I still can't use Discovery. All the options are greyed out so I can't do anything. What else do I need to do to activate/use discovery?
April 26, 2022 at 5:23 amCharudatta BandgarForum Moderator
Hello Ann Votta
Please go through the License and Installation Troubleshooting and see if this help. Also make sure you check the Ansys Discovery Hardware Requirements and see if they are met. Can you please share a screenshot of the issue you are getting? Please make sure the correct license mode is selected. Let me know if you need further assistance on this.
April 26, 2022 at 1:04 pmann.vottaSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- section plane
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- material properties
- Coordinates orientation
- “contact pair has no element in it.” how to resolve this problem
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.