January 3, 2018 at 6:09 amVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
In this tutorial video of Discovery Live we’ll walk through a ventilation duct and observe the changes to velocity as not only the results display instantly changes, but also nearby geometry. We’ll also show you how easy it is to set up multiple physics on the same 3-D model.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Discovery Live UI Walkthrough
- ANSYS Discovery Live – Geometry Creation Tutorial
- Discovery Live Modal Analysis Tutorial
- Discovery Live External Fluids Tutorial
- Discovery Live Structural Tutorial
- ANSYS Discovery Live – Geometry Interface Tutorial
- Discovery Live Thermal Analysis Tutorial
- Discovery Live Internal Fluids Tutorial
- Discovery Live Direct Modeling and settings Tutorial
- Discovery Live Internal Flow of a Duct
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.