December 7, 2022 at 3:47 pmSrusti PriyadarshiniSubscriber
This the bump structure on which I want to perform analysis. The thickness is low and deformation should be in x-direction only. I applied Pressure, then applied one end fixed. Then I tried using remote displacement with free end in x direction but the deformation takes place in y direction too. how to solve this?
December 8, 2022 at 12:23 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
Please reply with images that have a triad showing the X and Y directions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.