December 13, 2019 at 10:26 am
December 16, 2019 at 10:57 amAniketAnsys Employee
Sorry, I don't understand the language in the error, but does it help you to uninstall the workbench completely and reinstall it with administrator access?
Guidelines on the Student Community
December 16, 2019 at 2:01 pmFabioREALSubscriber
Oh okay sorry, i'm french. And yeah this is something I have thought but i wanted to know if an other solution exist...
Thank you !
December 16, 2019 at 2:14 pmRohith PatchigollaAnsys Employee
Please try clearing the appdata.
Below are the steps for v2019R3 (if it is other version, do this for corresponding folders accordingly. v2019R2 --> v194, v2019R1 --> 193, v19.2 --> v192 ...)
1. Close all WB sessions
2. Go to %appdata%Ansys folder
3. In this directory, rename the folders, v195 and ansys19.5 to v195_old and ansys19.5_old
4. Restart WB and open Mechanical.
Please let me know if this resolves the issue.
December 16, 2019 at 2:21 pmFabioREALSubscriber
Wow it works !!!!!
Thanks a lot !!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.