Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

dll error..

• kadirkadir
      Subscriber
    • RK
      Ansys Employee
      Hello,
      What is the full error message you get? Which Ansys software are you using?
    • kadirkadir
      Subscriber
      Cant you see the pictures ? its already written there
    • Rebeca
      Subscriber
      Hello I'm having the same problem! I'm using 'Ansys Student 2021 R1' and the full error message was: "System.DllNotFoundException: N├úo ├® poss├¡vel carregar a DLL 'cclapilt.dll': N├úo foi poss├¡vel encontrar o m├│dulo especificado. (Exce├º├úo de HRESULT: 0x8007007E)". Meaning: It's not possible to load the DDL 'cclapilt.dll': It was not possible to find the specified module. (HRESULT: 0x8007007E exception).
      So I can define the geometry, the mesh and the setup, but then I can't open the file on the CFX solver.
      Thanks in advance for the help!
    • kadirkadir
      Subscriber
      Please i need to fix that problem its an emergency
    • George Karnos
      Ansys Employee
      Apologies...
      Can you post the output from opening a DOS Command prompt window and typing in:
      set PATH
      please copy the output and paste it here as we are not permitted to open files.
    • kadirkadir
      Subscriber
      Path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Users\Oem\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;
      PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC
    • kadirkadir
      Subscriber
      can you inform me as soon as possible ?

• George Karnos
      Ansys Employee
      Try the following:
      Edit your PATH environment variable so that it starts with
      C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Users\Oem\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;
      move the beginning: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath;
      to the end
      Also, Try renaming the directory C:\Users\username\.cfx to .cfx_old
    • George Karnos
      Ansys Employee
      Checked with Colleagues:
      I think this issue is likely machine-specific one rather than general ANSYS product issue.My guess is that some system files that cclapilt.dll depends on are either missing or corrupt on the customer's machine.
      You can find out more about missing dependencies, using, for instance,a free dependency check tool called Dependency Walker (http://www.dependencywalker.com/). Simply download and run it, click File->Open and select the cclapilt.dll from ANSYS installation, the dependencies will be shown as in the screenshot below. If KERNELBASE.DLL is missing, it will be marked with a question mark. You can see that this file exists on my computer under C:\Windows\System32\.

• Mangesh Bhide
      Ansys Employee
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.