August 4, 2018 at 7:42 pmHenrique Alves Junqueira Nogueira BrancoSubscriber
I installed the Ansys Student version 19.1 and when I start Workbench I got this error:
RnWB2.exe - system error
"The program can´t start because api-ms-win-crt-string.l1-1-0.dll is missing in your computer. Try to reinstall the program to solve the problem"
Can anyone help me, please?
August 6, 2018 at 1:51 pmJakeCAnsys Employee
It sounds like you may be missing the Universal C Runtime. Please see this microsoft post here:
It may also be installed if you update windows to the latest updates for your version of Windows.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.