March 31, 2023 at 7:22 am
April 1, 2023 at 8:07 amRaihan LutfiantoSubscriber
Does this error happen right after reading the mesh? From what I know, one of the surface ID's is no longer exist so it is skipped. It could be caused by incorrect mesh reading process. It is always best to click the "Check" button first after reading a mesh.
April 1, 2023 at 4:34 pmMuhammad Bagas KamalSubscriber
Yeah I did the same thing, but it happened in the homework simulation "Flow Through a Pipe at a 90 degree Bend". It took me a lot of time to figure out the problem. But I'm sure I followed the steps well, so I just finished my simulation, so the results are pretty good and I think the results are pretty close to the video results.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Features of the check case
- Hydrostatic pressure simulation failure on a simple structure like a large aquar
- Does anyone know what this is caused by? – Cyclone Separator Simulation (CFD)
- Error Floating Point Exception
- Heat transfer radiation through glass
- Room with Air-Conditioning Vents
- real fundamental difference in true tension body and engineered tension
- Convergency in mass flow rate
- Function mess balance in fluid flow
- Viscous Models
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.