December 13, 2020 at 10:15 pmNS1985SubscriberI am running a 2D DEM-DDPM case on fluent and I receive the following error after a certain point.Error at Node 0: Shear BCs not available for DEM ghost faces.nn999999: mpt_accept: warning: connection timed out after 120 secondsn0: mpt_accept: warning: connection timed out after 120 secondsn0: mpt_accept: error: accept failed: No such file or directoryn0: mpt_accept: error: accept failed: No such file or directoryn
December 14, 2020 at 2:50 pmRobForum ModeratorWhat wall conditions have you set? n
December 14, 2020 at 2:55 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeCovered by the documented limitations of DEM at Walls: No shear stress based Wall BC.n
January 13, 2021 at 12:08 amNS1985SubscriberSorry for the late response!!!nI don't have any specified shear stress at walls. However, I don't receive the error after removing interfaces and running the model again.n
- The topic ‘Does anyone know why I receive the following errors?’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.