November 8, 2018 at 9:42 amghufranSubscriber
downloading steps for ANSYS CFX Software for windows 32-bit.
November 8, 2018 at 9:49 amDrAmineAnsys Employee
We focus on support of Windows and Linux operating systems, running on x64 processors from Intel and AMD. These are the dominant platforms for engineering simulation today.
November 8, 2018 at 10:28 amghufranSubscriber
my laptop does not support 64-bit ms windows.
then what should i do?
November 8, 2018 at 12:04 pmRobAnsys Employee
You can try the older builds, but I'm fairly sure all Student software is 64 bit.
November 8, 2018 at 6:56 pmDrAmineAnsys Employee
You need to switch to 6r bits or install a supported Centos distribution.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.