November 17, 2018 at 9:09 pmKemHass101Subscriber
I am receiving an error when attempting to download any student version of Ansys.
I have no ad blocker/popup enabled and have tried other browsers with the same error - example below.
I have seen this raised a few times - is there a solution or anywhere else I can grab the installation files?
An error occurred while processing your request.
November 18, 2018 at 1:57 amSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
This this the location where you are trying to down them from?
If it is, I just tested it and seems to work fine.
November 19, 2018 at 6:22 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
In one of the threads, the issue was with the network. Can you try downloading it from a different network (like your home, etc.) ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.