Photonics

Photonics

Downloading application gallery and various other examples

• oyesilyu
      Subscriber

Hello,

I own a Lumerical license and I am registered for support with Ansys. When I try to download the Lumerical application gallery example files or other example files on the internet, I am prompted to register for support Lumerical. When I try to do that, I am prompted with the following message:

We are sorry, but it appears that the support code "xx41xxx" is not valid or there was a problem retrieving your support information. Please double check that the code is correct and if the problem persists, please contact your account manager or email [email protected] for more information.

Therefore, I can not download the examples. When I contacted the e-mail address above as suggested by the error message, I was told that Ansys bought Lumerical now (which I already knew) and they handle the support. This issues is ongoing for some time now and I kindly request some help to resolve it soon.

Thank you,

Omer

• Lito Yap
      Ansys Employee
      Please register for support with Lumerical using the About Page of the Lumerical CAD. Then access the example from the Application Gallery (Apps). Let me know if you still run into issues.
    • oyesilyu
      Subscriber
      Hi Lito I tried to do that, here is the error message prompted:

We are sorry, but it appears that the support code "XXXXXXX" is not valid or there was a problem retrieving your support information. Please double check that the code is correct and if the problem persists, please contact your account manager or emaillumerical.registration@ansys.comfor more information.

Could you help with this?
      Thanks Omer
    • Lito Yap
      Ansys Employee
      Please try the support registration from the About Page again. Let me know if you run into any issues. Thank you.
    • oyesilyu
      Subscriber
      Thank you so much for the help Lito. It was quick and complete.

Best Omer
    • Lito Yap
      Ansys Employee
      You are welcome. Glad to hear this!
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.