June 4, 2020 at 4:58 amJASONCHANG8888Subscriber
Hello everyone, I encountered this problem when the system was coupled
(DP 0) Participant Solution 1 encountered a fatal error. Message: The Mechanical beginning time 2 is different from the system coupling service beginning time 0. This may have been caused by changes made to the Mechanical setup or upstream data. Please do not save the project if you would like to recover to the last saved state.
I would like to ask how to set Thank you
This is a transient structure
This is fluid
This is coupling
July 1, 2020 at 7:18 pmNicoKleinSubscriber
First of all, the time in transient structural does not match the end time in system coupling, which should not cause the problem - just a friendly reminder.
Secondly, this error usually occurs, when you started the system coupling - stopped or error for whatever reason - made some changes and then restarted it. This is where this error occurs, you need to remove the transient structural system completely and set it up again.
Hope that helps and sorry for the late answer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
- Colors and Mesh Display
- material damping and modal analysis
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.