Fluids

Fluids

DPM Conc not avaliable in Contour

• Pluto922
      Subscriber
    • Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee
      Please use same range. Click on Auto Range and give same range. nRegards,nKeyurnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning ForumnHow to access ANSYS help linksnn
    • Pluto922
      Subscriber
      But the first and the second picture is the same range.n
    • Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee
      I do not see same range in legend image. nAlso please click off 'clip'. nnRegards,nKeyurnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning ForumnHow to access ANSYS help linksnn
    • Pluto922
      Subscriber
      There are 3 pictures. The first picture and the second picture are the same plane created by me. So why don't you could see ???nThe first picture is used by Auto Range in contour. The second picture is used by Clip to Range, which Min is 0 and max is 0, in contour. nLike second picture, Why is the blank part of the picture not displayed in the first picture ?nThe third picture is used by Auto Range in contour on other plane created by me. nI think that under normal circumstances, the first picture should be displayed like the third picture, which the right side will show the part where the DPM concentration is not zero.nHowever, in fact, the first picture is as you can see, and I want to know why it is not the same as the third picture.n
    • DrAmine
      Ansys Employee
      Untick clip to range to see if it is showing what you expect.nMoreover the third picture is using another scale as the first one: please switch off node values and check againn
    • Pluto922
      Subscriber
      The first picture is untick clip and it isn't show what me expect. And this reason I come here in order to ask for help.nThe third picture just is using another plane of my geometry model as the first one. This has nothing to do with the scale.n
    • DrAmine
      Ansys Employee
      What do you expect? Can you reformulate your question? The first picture tells that dpm concentration is not pronounced and limited to some cells using that scale. What do you want to know?n
    • Pluto922
      Subscriber
      I expect the first picture to be similar to the third picture, which area of non-zero DPM conc can be displayed on the right side of the first picture.nLike the second picture, the area of non-zero DPM conc is really really big, but on the first picture just so little.nI don't know meaning you siad The first picture tells that dpm concentration is not pronounced and limited to some cells using that scale. The first and the third picture are always used by Auto Range in contour. The only difference between these two pictures is the different plane corresponding to my geometric structure. So, why did you think me used another scale ?nn
    • Rob
      Ansys Employee
      Check what range you're displaying as per your other thread https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/20510/dpm-concentration-on-auto-range-or-clip-to-range-in-contours-in-fluent#latest nDepending on what hits/bounces where you may find the images on the two planes to be very different, otherwise the vanes aren't doing anything. n
    • DrAmine
      Ansys Employee
      Right !n
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.