March 30, 2020 at 5:30 am
March 30, 2020 at 10:22 amRobAnsys Employee
Is the mesh valid, what's the full path you're working from?
March 30, 2020 at 1:04 pmoscarcheahSubscriber
Yes the mesh is valid. I can't open my design in setup. This error message keeps appearing.
March 31, 2020 at 4:57 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
check for overlapping named selection in meshing. right click on named selection and select fix overlapping named selection.
from meshing, can you go to file - export mesh and export in .msh format.
open standalone fluent and read this .msh file.
if fluent does not open, then it may be installation issue.
If this helps, please mark this post as 'Is Solution' to help others.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.