September 9, 2019 at 12:16 pmMajeedSubscriber
I have two tables that contained points coordinates X1,Y1,Z1 and X2,Y2,Z2. I want to create line from first point in first group and the first point in the second group and so on in Space Claim.
I saw how to do curve from text file but is there a way to make lines only?. I want to make simulation for nano fibers mat ,,
Thank you ,,,
September 9, 2019 at 6:47 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
For SpaceClaim, Import Point Curve Text, with lines only, not curves, use in the text file:
September 10, 2019 at 11:22 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
Exactly, Z X Y. Don't ask me why...
September 10, 2019 at 11:27 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.