March 10, 2021 at 4:18 pmusamaSubscriber
Dear Ansys Community, hope you shall be in good health. i need help because i am facing some problem regarding droplet impact on the structured surface.
i am doing a 3D simulation for analysis of droplet spreading behavior on the structured surface.
i have written the udf is attached in the pictures.
To get spreading behavior/spreading factor/liquid-air interface the
is used in the udf.
1) the problem i am facing right now when the droplet hits the structured surface the fluent crashes every time.
2) if I remove that command mentioned above in the udf the fluent runs perfectly.
can you help me to fix this issue?
I need to use this command to get the spreading factor of the droplet impact.
i also attached the udf pictures and geometry pictures in the form pictures.
please reply urgently.
i have a due date of the project in my University.March 11, 2021 at 9:17 amusamaSubscriberDear abdullha i am also looking for help. l am not currently working on droplet entering in capillary tube.
please search some articles regarding this.
March 11, 2021 at 12:00 pmRobAnsys EmployeeDuplicate, so closing. a thanks for responding to the question, I've moved it so you're not going mad!
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.