October 17, 2023 at 7:17 pm
October 19, 2023 at 2:36 pmDaniel ShawAnsys Employee
If you request the life in seconds for the entire duty cycle, that value represents the allowable number of seconds of exposure for the entire duty cycle. Your duty cycle contains 1500 repeats of event 1, 1500 repeats for event 2, and 1500 repeats of event 3. So, the reported life is the allowable number of seconds of exposure for all 4500 repeats. To convert the calculated life to hours, divide the life in seconds by 3600.
October 19, 2023 at 3:19 pmLouie LouSubscriber
I really appreciate it. Thanks to you I developed myself.
In addition, sometimes the life can be seen as 1732 repeats and damage is 124, so must I use EN curve instead of SN curve?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
- A solver pivot warning or error has been detected
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.