January 13, 2019 at 12:44 amKevinsandovalSubscriber
esteemed community, I have problems with the movement of my dynamic mesh, I can not generate the movement with the 6dof, my 6dof was generated with the properties of my geometry and the corresponding mass, I have two areas of dynamic meshing an active one that is the box and the passive that is the mobile fluid that will move next to the box in a background mesh that remains fixed and in it I generate the VOF model to simulate the two phases that I require (water and air), in these two meshes I generate an overset to attach these two meshes. I attached some photos of my setup, I do not know what could be that I can not generate my movement, I would be grateful who can help me
January 14, 2019 at 5:53 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
you may want to look at
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- Exporting Data Results