August 21, 2018 at 8:05 pmMohsenhivaSubscriber
Hi! I am also looking for tutorial files for the dynamic mesh. I have an old one for version 15, but it does not work on win64. Thanks!
August 21, 2018 at 8:08 pmKarthik RAdministrator
I have moved your post to a new thread hoping that it receives better traction on the community.
If you are looking for tutorials files, you could perhaps request your advisor or the ASC of your academic institution. They might have access to the customer portal and might be able to share the files with you.
I hope this helps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.