General Mechanical

General Mechanical

Dynamic visualisations

• krzywan901
      Subscriber

Hello,

I would like to ask you about indication specific step at me simulation (result). I am seeing only one option - control time step (I am writing time step of simulation, which interest me and program is showing me this step), and here appear my question. Can I indicate other option, for example I would like to indicate moment by using coordinates X,Y,Z program would show this step? Is this option possible?

Best Regards

• Raef.Kobeissi
      Subscriber
      Not exactly understanding your request, can you explain it better.

Thanks
    • krzywan901
      Subscriber

I will try

My simulation has three time steps: 1s = 0mm, 2s = 151mm, 3s = 302mm and this is the end of the simulation. In the results I can see any step of the simulation by entering the time to indicate (e.g. I write to show the results in 1.43s and then the program displays the results at that time), and I would like to read the X, Y, Z coordinate points at the contact point (I am interested tension at this place and at this moment, and showing with a step of time it shows the largest and smallest results everywhere, which I don't need). The gear wheel goes through the second gear and at the moment of contact I would like to read the tension. That's why I need or to read the contact point coordinates and tension at this moment or to enter the coordinate points myself so that as I would enter X = 100, Y = 20, Z = 300 is a simulation step to show this moment. Is there any option that will allow me to read the coordinate points of this contact point?

Regards

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.