June 19, 2020 at 6:47 amlabolatorySubscriber
I am a master’s student, and have an Educational License for Ansys Student.
Ansys told me that it is allowed to do graduate research using this license and write a master’s thesis.
Is it also allowed to present this research at academic conferences and publish papers in journals?
June 19, 2020 at 8:45 amRobAnsys Employee
To clarify, is this the free Student licence, or a paid for Teaching or Research licence?
June 22, 2020 at 1:28 amlabolatorySubscriber
This is the free Student licence
June 30, 2020 at 3:28 pmVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
Hi, It is not allowed to use Student products for any kind of open publication and academic conferences. You need our Ansys Academic Research Products for this purpose.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.