February 25, 2022 at 3:20 pmbogdan_virlanSubscriber
Can anyone help me with the next issue?
I have a co-simulation – MAxwell3D_Simplorer.
The voltage wave source is generated on the Simplorer program and applied to 3D FEM Maxwell Simulation.
The difference of the powers (P1-P2) is about 190 W for evaluation of them from Simplorer electric circuit using a Power meter.
That resistance in series with primary of the transformer has a very small value.March 7, 2022 at 6:11 pmHowardAnsys Employee
1). There is no resistance for secondary coil. Could you add it in the model to consider?
2). The losses in Maxwell do not include the both primary and secondary coil losses. These losses are in the Simplorer model.
3). Do you consider the core loss in the Maxwell model? Which loss do you get in the Maxwell model?
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.