November 16, 2018 at 12:26 pmMarySubscriber
i am using eigenvalue buckling in concrete filled steel tube bt there is error message generated
1. The Unsymmetrical Newton-Raphson option is detected in Nonlinear Controls under Analysis Settings of upstream static structural. This setting is not supported for buckling analysis.? (bt my connection is frictional bond coefficient .25)
2.During the multiframe restart process, the .RDB file was found but the .R file was not found. Both files are required to perform the
multiframe restart. The ANTYPE,,RESTART command is ignored.(this is due the solving is taken place step by step?
any one help me?
November 16, 2018 at 3:02 pmjpasquerellAnsys Employee
eigenvalue buckling means only linear behavior is valid. frictional contact and most other contact is nonlinear.
apparently not enough solutions were completed. check the rescontrol settings.
November 17, 2018 at 6:47 pmMarySubscriber
kk thank you
Bt i have another erorr
1)SUBSPACE solver failure. The assembled stress stiffness matrix contains all zeroes. No load factor solution is possible.(why this happen?)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.