September 9, 2022 at 5:38 pmjunaed.buetSubscriber
Hello, I use Ansys Electronics Desktop software 2022. However the Electric Machines Design Toolkit is not showing in Toolkit of the maxwell . Where I can download it and add with my ansys software. If possible can one mail me the toolkit .My mail id
September 12, 2022 at 6:15 amVinay_GSubscriber
You can get it by following:
Maxwell -> View -> ACT extensions -> In side column, check in launch wizards, if there is no Machine Toolkit then add machine tool kit from manage extensions from the previous menu.
September 14, 2022 at 12:35 pmAnchal SinghAnsys Employee
Vinay_G is correct. You can add this extension from the 'Manage Extensions' menu if it is not there in the 'Launch Wizard' menu.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.