November 13, 2023 at 5:52 pmBasma_EldosoukySubscriber
How can I find the electrical properties of organic materials such as Alq3, NPB, and ITO? rather than searching in literature as I have tried many times searching in published papers, and literature as I have tried many times searching in published papers, I find some of the properties not all of these.
November 14, 2023 at 11:57 pmAmrita PatiAnsys Employee
For any materials that ar not in the Database, we ask customers to check literature. Can you tell me which properties you haven't been able to find so far? I can try to look for them.
November 21, 2023 at 10:22 amBasma_EldosoukySubscriber
Thank you for your reply, I asked about the auger recombination capture coefficient for electrons and holes, optical capture coefficient for radiative recombination, Electron SRH lifetime, Hole SRH lifetime, and effective mass of electron and hole.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Questions about the calculation of the cross-polarization conversion efficiency of metasurface
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Error on Lumerical device
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Lumerical – error message when trying to open from Linux terminal
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.